Students do you know that the number 22 is a palindrome number? Also, learn more about the 22 Times Table from this guide. In this article, you guys will find various options to learn and memorize the table of 22. So, refer to this page and collect all the information that you look for. Remembering the Math Tables from 0 to 25 are very necessary at the time of primary classes. So, we have curated the tips and tricks to memorize the Twenty-Two Times Table here along with worked-out examples.
22 Times Table Multiplication Chart
Here, we will find the multiplication chart of 22 in an image format to download and memorize daily. This 22 times table image can be helpful for further reference. So, download the Printable Table of 22 Image and paste it on your walls to remember regularly and solve the mathematical problems easily and quickly.
How to Learn Writing Multiplication Table of 22 | Twenty-Two Times Table Up to 20
Learning and memorizing the Math Multiplication Table of 22 is a crucial skill for long multiplication and division because:
- It aids in working the mental math calculations.
- You can solve all math problems with speed and accuracy.
- Also, this table of 22 times multiplication helps in grasping the pattern of multiples.
So, check out the below-tabulated Multiplication Table of Twenty-Two and enhance your problem-solving skills for fast calculations.
How to Read Twenty-Two Times Multiplication?
One time twenty-two is 22
Two times twenty-two are 44
Three times twenty-two are 66
Four times twenty-two are 88
Five times twenty-two are 110
Six times twenty-two are 132
Seven times twenty-two are 154
Eight times twenty-two are 176
Nine times twenty-two are 198
Ten times twenty-two are 220
Get More Math Tables:
Tips & Tricks for Multiplication Table of Twenty-Two
Here, we have shared some of the tips & tricks that help students to learn and memorize the twenty-two times table easily and solve the math problems quickly.
- Firstly, students have to remember the 2 times table. Take the first ten multiples of 2 ie., 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, and 20.
- Always the digits we multiply with are whole numbers. The digit in one’s place is an even number gained by multiplying 2 with the whole number and then do a summation of both.
- Now, we can find the multiples of 22 with the desired whole number by multiplying the number by 2 at first. After 5 whole numbers, we have to add up the products. For instance, 22 times 7 = (2 times 7) + (2 times 7) = 14 + 14 = (14+1)4 = 154, and so on.
Worked-Out Examples Involving 22 Multiplication Table
1. Using the table of 22, Find the result for the following expression 22 times 5 minus 3 times 22?
First, consider the given statement 22 times 5 minus 3 times 22 mathematically,
22 times 5 minus 3 times 22 = 22 x 5 – 3 x 22
Use the table of 22 and solve this expression ie., 22 = 22 x 5 – 3 x 22
= 110 – 66 = 44
Therefore, 22 times 5 minus 3 times 22 is 44.
2. Use the 22 times table, and evaluate the value of 6 plus 22 times 5 minus 9.
First, we will write 6 plus 22 times 5 minus 9 mathematically.
ie., 6 plus 22 times 5 minus 9 = 6 + 22 x 5 – 9
By using the 22 times table, solve the result for the expression ie., 6 + 22 x 5 – 9
= 6 + 110 – 9
= 116 – 9
Hence, 6 plus 22 times 5 minus 9 is 107.